Saturday, January 1, 2011

Don't Fear an Evil Report - Trust God

He will not Fear Evil Tidings his heart
is steadfast trusting the Lord.
Psalm 112:7

Psalm 27:1-3 The Lord is my light,
salvation,, defense, whom shall I fear or
dread. those who come to devour , stumble
and fell, my heart will not fear a host
or war. I will be confident.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord and He
answered me and delivered me from all my
fears.

Psalm 56:3,4 When I am afraid I will put
my trust in you. In god I put my trust
what can mere man do to me?

Proverbs 1:33 But he who listens to me
shall live securely and will be at ease
from the dread of evil.

Proverbs 3:25,26 Do not be afraid of
sudden fear, nor of the onslaught of the
wicked, for the Lord will be your
confidence and keep your foot from being
caught.

Luke 21:9,19 When you hear of wars and
disturbance do not be terrified. By your
endurance you gain your lives.

Psalm 57:7 My heart is steadfast O God my
heart is steadfast. I will sing, yes I
will sing praises.

Psalm 118:6 The Lord is for me I will not
fear, what can man to do me.

Isaiah 26:3,4 The steadfast of mind you
will keep in perfect peace, because he
trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever,
for in God we have an everlasting rock.

Daniel 3:16
Acts 20:24 But I don not consider my life
of any account as dear to myself.So that
I may finish my course and the ministry
which I received from the Lord Jesus so
to testify solemnly of the gospel of the
grace of God.

Acts 21:3 What are you doing weeping and
breaking my heart, for I am ready not
only to be bound but even to die at

Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus.

Psalm 62:8 Trust in Him at all times O
people, Pour out your heart before Him
God is a refuge for us.

Psalm 64:10 The righteous man will be
glad in the Lord and will take refuge in
Him. And all the upright in heart will
glory.

Psalm 118:8,9 It is better to take refuge
in the Lord than to trust in man. It is
better to take refuge in the Lord thane
to trust in princes.

John 14:1 Do not let your heart be
troubled, believe in God believe also in
Me.

Acts 27:25 Therefore keep up your courage
men, for I believe God that it will turn
out exactly as I have been told.

These many Scriptures attest to the proven
fact, we can rely on God through thick
and thin. Don't turn away from trusting
God, turn to Him by reading and
meditating on His word. Reject thoughts
of doubt and accept what His Word says.

Take His Word over others.
Don't fear evil tidings, have a steadfast heart trusting the Lord
Don't fear, be confident
Don't fear seek the Lord
Don't be afraid trust the Lord.
Listen to the Lord and trust Him. You will be at ease from the dread of evil.
Don't fear the wicked, but be confident in the Lord.
Don't fear disturbances and wars, but live with endurance.
Have a steadfast heart as you sing praises to the Lord.
The Lord is for me, what could man do?
The steadfast in mind will have perfect peace.
Do not consider your life as dear to your self.
Keep up your courage and believe God.

We should not view our work as needed to
please God. We should rest from work and
trust God's finished work on the cross
for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment