Saturday, July 24, 2010

Live a Life Looking Unto Jesus

Live a life looking unto Jesus

Hebrews 12:2
fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

I will not willfully sin when I look at Jesus in the situation. How can I sin against Christ when He is right there? And in fact He is right there.

Seek to know Jesus and not just about Jesus. I know about the president. But I don't know him. Spend time searching the Scriptures to know God better. But don't just make it a study of data. Make it a prayerful time. Praying over each Scripture you read. Talk to Jesus throughout the day. And start learning how to hear. When you hear Christ you will have the power to live for Christ.

John 10:27
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me;

Quit reading and watching things that are bad influences to Christian living. What we feed ourselves strongly influences our life.

Learn to believe Jesus.

John 11:40
Jesus said to her, "Did I not say to you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?

No comments:

Post a Comment